Noriaki Kasai (Ski Jumping)
- Member: Tsuchiya Home Ski Club
- 1992: Since participating in the Winter Olympics in Albertville at the age of 19, Kasai participated in the Olympic Games for a total of eight competitions in a row up until the Pyeongchang competition.
- 1994: Earned a Silver medal in the large hill team event at the Lillehammer Winter Olympics.
- 2014: Earned a Silver medal in the large hill individual event and a Bronze medal in the large hill team event at the Sochi Winter Olympics.
- A “legend” with a career as a ski jumper spanning over 30 years.
Winning and earning medals is my greatest motivation. There was a time when I was reckless, but as I’ve grown older, I’ve learned the importance of resting and taking care of my body. Colantotte relieves tension in the neck and shoulders, and I feel like my circulation has improved. I want to use Colantotte and become even stronger.